I agree to honour and fulfill the terms and conditions of this contract as set out below including but not restricted to:
- Membership is a privilege, Migym Nelson reserves the right to terminate membership or cancel 24 hour access for any member.
- I agree overdue payments and minimum terms will be enfored. Failed direct debits will incur a fee. Any overdue amounts may be forwarded in full to a debt collection service along with my personal information. Collection costs may be added.
- I agree to give no less than 24hrs notice if cancelling appointments with trainers and contractors or to be charged their normal rates should I cancel within 24 hrs of an appointment
- This contract serves as notification of regular direct debits. No further notification will be given.- I understand a direct debit membership will not automatically finish at the end of the minimum term. I agree it is my responsibility alone to cancel my membership & direct debit at Migym Nelson after the minimum term has been fulfilled, & I must give 30 days notice in writing to do so.
- I agree that I must pay a cancellation fee of $200 and give one month’s prior notice in writing should I wish to cancel my membership before my minimum term has been fulfilled.
- I agree that use of the Migym Nelson facilities and trainers is at my own risk.
- I agree to wear foot wear at all times, put my weights away after use and be courteous to others whilst on the premises. Dropping/throwing weights onto the floor can result in membership termination.
- I will use all gym equipment strictly in accordance with its intended purposes and migym will not be held liable for any injury or loss arising from its improper/careless/reckless use. Any accidents/damages/breakages to be reported to migym staff as soon as possible.
- I will not bring children into the gym unless they are under 5 and in the Supervised Childrens Play Area during scheduled times.
- It is agreed that Migym Nelson may assign it’s interest in this membership arrangement to another entity that has agreed to carry on the same facilities on the same terms as this agreement.
- Members under the age of 18 must have permission of management and parent/guardian signature.
- All memberships are non refundable. Frozen membership periods will be added on to the end of the minimum term or expiry date.
– Open Contracts can not be frozen.
- 24 hour access is for VIP members only. Members 16yrs and over may purchase a 24hr key tag.
- I will swipe my own card on entry. I will not let anyone else in, or lend/give my key tag to anyone.
- Panic buttons are provided in case of emergency, and are activated by pushing both buttons at the same time. Panic buttons are not to leave the premises, or else replacement costs will be passed onto the member. False activation of a panic button will result in security response charges being passed onto the activator.
- In case of emercency exit situations, the Emergency Exit button by the Buxton Square door or the Exit button by the Bridge St door can be pressed. Improper use of these buttons will result in security charges being passed on to the activator.
- After hours, the Bridge Street door is an Emergency Exit only.
- Lost key tags must be immediately reported to migym staff.
- Strictly no alcohol, drugs, illicit substances or intoxicated persons on the premises at any time.
- If I choose not to adhere to these terms and conditions I will be liable for an instant $200 fine, in addition to a one month ban on 24 hour access. This fee will be direct debited if not paid in person.
- I am aware that there are no staff present in Migym Nelson outside public hours. I am responsible for my own safety at all times. Migym takes no responsibility for any injury, accident, lost/stolen/damaged property.